AdSense Approval for Blogspot

Starting a Blog in Blogspot

In the year 2011, when I was browsing the internet and searching jobs full time and part-time. I had come across the topic of blogging and its revenue model of Google AdSense. I was more interested and just created a blog myself due to my curiosity. I had posted something related to science topics that are copied from Wikipedia and some other internet sources. Few good looking gif images were inserted to the posts. I had created my own logo using an online logo maker and banner using Microsoft paint application. It was not bad. I had just two posts at that time.

Creating More Blogs with different niche

I had thought of creating a job posting blog. I had created it and started posting job posts that are from again another internet source. As I was not aware of plagiarism, I did copy and paste work completely. Then I had some experience with blogging. It is a kind of digital marketing.

Adsense Request And Approval Failure

I had heard of the Adsense program and earning from Adsense and blogging. So I was searching for the steps to apply for Adsense for my Blogspot sites. I had followed the steps and raised the request with curiosity. In a day, the request was rejected due to insufficient content. Many times I had did the same for newly created blogs and got the same result.

Stopped Blogging and Adsense Interest

As I had only failures whenever applying for the Adsense program and faced the only failure, I had decided to stop the blogging and Adsense related topics. I have ignored the account as it is. So far, it was associated with the AdSense account which was still disapproved. I ran away from the blogger. I was read AdSense policies also. It was huge paragraphs, a few points I kept in my mind such as the content should be unique, no copyrighted images and content should obey the content policies.

Top Blogging Mistakes

I had a copy and paste content from other sources and used copyrighted images. This was violated the google AdSense policy. Also, I had only a few posts, that also not the bigger in length. These were the main mistakes I had done earlier. I was understood later.

Re-Entry for Blogging after 8 year

Recently, I had decided to start the new blog with a fresh name, as I have the capability of creating fresh content. So I have put a new name for my blog and started blogging. But still, my older blogs are in live. This time I have a certain number of good length posts in my blog. Also, it is good looking now. Yes, I have customized the theme.

Apply for Adsense again

After one month, I have applied for the Adsense program again. I got the message "We're working on setting you up" on the home page of the AdSense earning page. I thought this could be normal when we are applying for Adsense. I left then and there.

Started posting in blogs

Frequently I have started posting my content and shared across many facebook groups. I shared on a daily basis and the next shock was waiting for me.

Facebook blocked my blog URL

one day, facebook blocked my blog URL. Facebook marked my URL as spam due to a lot of sharing across many pages frequently. But I never give up. I have resolved this issue in just 2 days.  

Frequently Checked email and Adsense page

It was showing the same message "We're working on setting you up" past 4 months. I got the confusion day by day. I have searched the same message in google and got a lot of questions and answers on google community page, quora, blogs, youtube.

Canceled AdSense and Requested Again

I have canceled my Adsense account and request to activate it again. But still, it was showing the same message on the AdSense home page and the same result even after a few weeks of wait. I have frustrated about AdSense policy. Canceled AdSense account and reactivate many times, but a waste of time.

My Mistakes on Google AdSense

I have gone through all the content and tried to find out mistakes regarding the content violations, copyrighted images, etc. Looks everything was fine. Again I have canceled the account. But this time I have gone through all of my blogs those are started initially before 8 years. Already I had raised the AdSense request for the older blogs, it was still under review status with my same AdSense account. I have deleted all of my older blogs permanently and kept my new blogs only. Now I have raised the AdSense request for my new blog with a new account. Finally, my take away is to avoid all the google Adsense mistakes before applying for Adsense.

Google's Shocking Surprise

I have checked my AdSense account again. It was still showing the same message on the home page the next day. Then after days, once day evening when I am checking my mails randomly. It was surprised me. Wow. I got the approval message from Google AdSense. That was a stunning moment for me. Here is the mail screenshot. Please look at it.


adsense approval

Got the AdSense Approval in just 2 days

I am feeling blessed with this email. Then I have started placed my ads and it is displaying on all my blog pages and posts. The real issue is content was not good and very few.

once I started improving my content and canceled all of my junk blogs and older AdSense account, it is started to review my new blog contents. please look at my earnings. This is just the first step. Winked :P.



adsense earning tamil blogger

Thanks for reading. All the best. Cheers!!. 

1 Comments

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post
Support @Amazon